If you will study in Canada for six months or more, you need a Study permit to study in Canada. We provide a personalized service for each International student looking for the right study program and affordable tuition fee in a designated learning institution, with proper documentation.

Our Study in Canada services include:

  • Expert Counselling from our team
  • Selection of appropriate courses that will benefit your career and boost your future
  • Accurate guidance on programs, intake dates and deadlines to apply for admission with leading colleges and universities
  • Thorough guidance on documentation required
  • Complete assistance on program admission, temporary resident visa, student permit and work permit application process
  • You will get a detailed and dependable roadmap towards your immigration to Canada


Our company provides a wide range of Immigration services. These may include:

Federal Programs
Federal Skilled Worker
Federal Skilled Trades
Canadian Experience Class
Family Sponsorship
Start-up Visa
Global Skills Category

Provincial Nominee Programs
Ontario OINP
British Columbia BC PNP
Nova Scotia NSNP
New Brunswick NBPNP
Manitoba MPNP
Prince Edward Island PEI PNP
Saskatchewan SINP
Alberta AINP
Newfoundland and Labrador NLPNP
Northwest Territories NWT

Temporary Residence

We can help you with any temporary residency application, Tourist Visa, Work Permit and Study Permit